1. Print the appropriate form below.
2. Student completes their personal information on the form and signs and dates the form.
3. Next, the Tri Star instructor completes the appropriate section regarding the courses the student has taken for articulation and their grades. Instructor signs and dates the form.
4. Finally, the form should be taken to the Tri Star office for the Tri Star director's approval signature.
5. Make two copies of the completed form: student should keep one copy, Tri Star office will keep a copy and the original is mailed or taken to the appropriate college.