Logan Hamrick, Welding, 2014
Tri Star Program: Welding
Program Location: St. Marys Dennings Building (at that time)
Tri Star Instructor: Todd Smith
High School Graduate: Celina (2014)
Career Field: Manufacturing
- Graduate of Tri Star Career Compact's Welding program.
- Employed at Crown Equipment Corporation (Celina) on the (automation system) production line as a welder after high school graduation.
- Completed robotics training.
- Moved to the position of Process Tech where he learned to program automation systems to help weld lift trucks.
- Accepted and have been in current position as a manufacturing engineer at Crown for roughly a year.
Tri Star drove me in the direction to apply at Crown. I had no idea what kind of job I wanted. Being able to learn and help teach others is what makes my career at Crown so great. If I had not attended the Tri Star program, I may not be as successful as I am today.